Reconnect with your spiritual self with a visit to the Kamkhya temple in Guwahati and the majestic monsateries in Arunachal Pradesh. Let the surreal beauty of the snow-capped hills and bountiful orchards transport you to a world of fantasy.
Day 1: Guwahati – Bhalukpung (250 km / 5 hours)
Welcome on arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway station. Transfer to Bhalukpong & overnight.
Day 2: Bhalukpung – Dirang (185 Kms / 6 ½ hrs)
After breakfast drive to Dirang. Enroute visit Tippi Orchid Centre. Check in Hotel. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Dirang.
Day 3: Dirang – Tawang (155 Kms / 6 hrs)
Morning drive to Tawang. Enroute witness the snowcapped Sella Pass at 14000 ft and the Jaswant Garh War Memorial. (Legend has it that Jaswant (Mahavir Chakra Awardee (Posthumous) of 4th Batallion Garhwal Rifles), fought a lone battle against the invading Chinese during the 1962 war. His spirit is still believed to protect the place). Overnight in Tawang.
Day 4: Tawang
Tawang – The beautiful land of the Monpa tribes with the “GALDEN NAMGYEL LHATSE” Monestary – one of the largest Lamaseries of Mahayana sect in Asia. The birth place of the 6th Dalai Lama, the Monastery is 400 year old and is adorned with the 18 feet high statue of Lord Buddha. ‘The Land of Dawn-lit Mountains’ at 3500 mts gives you unparallel purity of nature. Visit the monastery and the War Memorial. Evening free for shopping. Overnight in Tawang.
Day 5: Tawang – Bomdila (180 Kms / 6 hrs)
Morning drive back to Bomdila. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in Bomdila.
Day 6: Bomdila – Guwahati (340 Kms / 9 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Guwahati. Check in Hotel. Overnight in Guwahati.
Day 7: Guwahati Airport Departure
Morning visit Kamakhya temple. In time transfer to Guwahati airport for onward journey.
- Cancellation has to be sent to us by Fax /email.
- Cancellation will be initiated within 6 working hours of receiving emails.
- Initiation of cancellation will be confirmed either by phone call or email.
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – Flat Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- Direct hotel bills will not be available.
- Facilities like western toilet, television in room, geyser in bathrooms may not be available at all places. For specific requirement, please inform us and we will try to provide. This is again subject to availability
- For early morning check out breakfast may be limited to simple bread & butter / jam. Puri / roti – sabji may not be available
- Consumption and serving of alcohol in hotels / rooms is subject to hotel’s rules and regulations. In some hotels, consumption of alcohol is not allowed
Vehicle Operation & Usage Guide:
- Carriers in vehicles are not allowed in many places in the region. Availability of vehicle with carrier cannot be guaranteed
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band, security reason etc, .