Take the blessings of the goddess Kamakhya, soak in some culture at the Kalshetra and shop for exquisite handicraft before a relaxing river cruise. Head to the Shillong hills and Cherapunjee and get lost in the sleepy charm of waterfalls, caves, the polo ground and the church.
Day 01: Guwahati Local Sightseeing – River Cruise
Reach Guwahati early morning. After check in, visit Kamakhya temple and Kalashetra. Visit State Museum and handicraft stalls by noon. Evening river cruise in Brahmaputra, shopping and back to hotel.
Day 02: Shillong Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Shillong. After check-in, visit Shillong peak, Elephant falls, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Shillong (Church). Enjoy evening in lake with light show, back to hotel.
Day 03: Shillong – Cherapunjee – Shillong
Early Morning journey to Cherapunjee. Visit Krem Mawmluh Cave, Eco Park, Mawsmai Falls, Nohkalikai Waterfalls, Krem Phyllut, Dainthlen Waterfalls. Return to Shillong by evening. If time permits, visit polo ground and shopping.
Day 04: Shillong – Guwahati
Return journey to Guwahati. Catch connecting flight or train.
- Cancellation has to be sent to us by Fax /email.
- Cancellation will be initiated within 6 working hours of receiving emails.
- Initiation of cancellation will be confirmed either by phone call or email.
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – Flat Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- Direct hotel bills will not be available.
- Facilities like western toilet, television in room, geyser in bathrooms may not be available at all places. For specific requirement, please inform us and we will try to provide. This is again subject to availability
- For early morning check out breakfast may be limited to simple bread & butter / jam. Puri / roti – sabji may not be available
- Consumption and serving of alcohol in hotels / rooms is subject to hotel’s rules and regulations. In some hotels, consumption of alcohol is not allowed
Vehicle Operation & Usage Guide:
- Carriers in vehicles are not allowed in many places in the region. Availability of vehicle with carrier cannot be guaranteed
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band, security reason etc.