A trip to the hills is just what your “city-life-frayed” nerves need. And what better place than Shillong? Get a bird’s eye view of the entire town or trek around, visit Cherrapunjee and sample the local fares or indulge in some retail therapy. Happiness unlimited!
Day 01: Guwahati Airport – Shillong (130 kms / 3 ½ hrs drive)
Meet & greet on arrival at Guwahati airport & transfer to Shillong. Enroute visit Umium lake. Check in hotel. Overnight in Shillong
Day 02: Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong (60 kms / 2 hrs – One way)
After breakfast, excursion to Cherrapunjee. Later return back to Shillong. Enroute visit Shillong Peak & Elephant Falls. Overnight in Shillong.
Day 03: Shillong – Guwahati Airport Departure
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati airport
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 02 nights
- Meal Plan – CP ( CP means Breakfast Included in the package)
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09% or as applicable
- Entry fees
- Camera fees
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Cancellation has to be sent to us by Fax /email.
- Cancellation will be initiated within 6 working hours of receiving emails.
- Initiation of cancellation will be confirmed either by phone call or email.
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – Flat Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- Direct hotel bills will not be available.
- Facilities like western toilet, television in room, geyser in bathrooms may not be available at all places. For specific requirement, please inform us and we will try to provide. This is again subject to availability
- For early morning check out breakfast may be limited to simple bread & butter / jam. Puri / roti – sabji may not be available
- Consumption and serving of alcohol in hotels / rooms is subject to hotel’s rules and regulations. In some hotels, consumption of alcohol is not allowed
Vehicle Operation & Usage Guide:
- Carriers in vehicles are not allowed in many places in the region. Availability of vehicle with carrier cannot be guaranteed
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band, security reason etc, .