Advice/Request: Try or plan to reach Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station as early as possible,most preferably morning so that can utilize the rest of the day in a better way and can cover all the tourist point as per planned.
- Meet and Greet on arrival at the NJP airport/railway station on arrival and drive to Darjeeling along the hilly roads and hairpin curves which will take approx. 4 hours.
- Enjoy the evening in hotel or take an evening stroll through Mall Road where you can shop for ethnic handloom and handicraft.
Food Included: None
Day 02 :
- Start your day early morning by visiting Tiger Hills and enjoying the early hours of sun rise watching the change in colour of snow capped Tiger hills & visit Ghoom Monastry.
- Return back to hotel for Break fast.
- After breakfast, visit Himalayan Mountain Institute and the Tibetan Refugee Centre.
- After lunch, visit Tenzing Rock and Gombu Rock, Batasia Loop, Peace Pagoda,Pashupati market and also a glimpse of Happy Valley Tea estate
- Evening free for shopping or you cna explore the nearby local market.you can try some local cuisine.
- Stay Overnight in a Hotel/Resort
Food Included: Breakfast
- After breakfast check out from the Hotel/Resort
- Visit Rumtek Monastary
- Travel Back to Bagdogra/New Jalpaiguri for your back home Journey
Food Included: Breakfast
- Cancellation has to be sent to us by Fax /email.
- Cancellation will be initiated within 6 working hours of receiving emails.
- Initiation of cancellation will be confirmed either by phone call or email.
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – Flat Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- Direct hotel bills will not be available.
- For early morning check out breakfast may be limited to simple bread & butter / jam. Puri / roti – sabji may not be available
- Consumption and serving of alcohol in hotels / rooms is subject to hotel’s rules and regulations. In some hotels, consumption of alcohol is not allowed
Vehicle Operation & Usage Guide:
- Carriers in vehicles are not allowed in many places in the region. Availability of vehicle with carrier cannot be guaranteed
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band, security reason etc, .
||Hotel North Star/Similar
** For 6 or more guest, Toyaota Innova will be used in all the packages.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Private vehicle as per itinerary
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal Plan – CP ( CP means Breakfast Included in the package)
- All Government tax
- Entry fees
- Vehicle Parking charges
- Camera fees
- Guide ( Guide for Non Indian is included with the package )
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Note: Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the buton provided in this page to contact us for customization.