Greetings and transfer to Brahmaputra Jungle Resort. Check in into Resort and free to do resort Activities. Swimming, Boating, Angling , Shooting etc and night stay at Resort .
Morning do trekking inside Amchang WLS and back to resort and after breakfast drive to Guwahati city and visit Kamakhya Temple- one of the Shakti pith, Visit Umananda Temple – also known as Peacock Island on a motorized country boat, visit Nabagraha Temple- the temple of the nine celestial bodies, state emphorium and evening River cruise on mighty river Brahmaputra and back to resort and night stay.
Day 03:After breakfast transfer to Airport/ Railway station. End of Tour
|| Brahmaputra Jungle Resort
- All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal Plan – CP ( CP means Breakfast Included in the package)
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09% or as applicable
- Entry fees
- Camera fees
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Note: Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the buton provided in this page to contact us for customization.
- Cancellation has to be sent to us by Fax /email.
- Cancellation will be initiated within 6 working hours of receiving emails.
- Initiation of cancellation will be confirmed either by phone call or email.
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – Flat Rs. 2000.00 per person /As per actual
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- Direct hotel bills will not be available.
Vehicle Operation & Usage Guide:
- Carriers in vehicles are not allowed in many places in the region. Availability of vehicle with carrier cannot be guaranteed
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band, security reason etc, .